BE A BETTER LEADER – LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS FOR WOMEN
BPW Finland is inviting you to the leadership training for women in Helsinki. The training will take place on 22. -23.9.2023 in a beautiful, historical, and inspiring surroundings in Suomenlinna, Helsinki. The training will be organized by BPW Finland in cooperation with BPW Europe working group “Learning for leadership”.
This Women’s Leadership course will help women both in current or future leadership positions to develop their interpersonal and professional skills as well as increase self-confidence by taking a fresh look at strength, goals and effective behavior. We also look at the challenges that women face at the workplace.
The topics include:
- Leadership styles and transformational leadership
- Your strength as female leaders, especially in a hybrid world
- Effective communication and presentation skills for female leaders
- Self-care and resilience for female leaders
- Modern ways of looking at motivation and engagement of both yourself as leader and your team
- Inclusive Leadership: Know your bias and the shortcuts in your brain
- Learn the tools for including diverse team
- High performing teams- building and developing- what great leaders do differently
This leadership training is targeted for both members of BPW but also other powerful women who want to be better leaders but possibly future members of BPW as well.